Contact Property Facts Plans & PHOTOS News
Specialty Leasing Contact
- Dakota Square is the only enclosed regional shopping center for 200 miles to the east, 120 miles to the south, and over 300 miles to the west.
Trade Area Facts
- The geographically immense market area serves eastern Montana, central and western North Dakota and the southern portions of both Manitoba and Saskatchewan provinces of Canada.
- Minot Air Force Base with half the nations' B-52 Fleet and half the nations' nuclear missile arsenal is 15 miles from the center and has nearly $750,000,000 in annual economic impact on the market.
- At the eastern edge of the largest recoverable oil discovery on the planet, the market is poised for the continued economic benefits from the more than 1.8 million barrels of oil produced there daily.
- 50 miles from the Canadian Border, cross-border shopping is a key component to the center's business.
- Construction is underway on a new $250 million medical campus, located less than one mile from the center. This addition, which will open in 2021, further solidifies the Dakota Square vicinity as the business hub of the city of Minot.