Contact Property Facts Plans & PHOTOS News
- Hamilton Place recently celebrated the grand opening of the first phase of its Sears redevelopment, which included the addition of The Cheesecake Factory, new-to-market entertainment operator Dave & Buster's and DICK'S Sporting Goods. Future phases will bring upscale restaurant Malone's, and a 135-room Aloft by Marriott Hotel that features a rooftop bar and a Mean Mug Coffeehouse.
- Featured stores at Hamilton Place include Belk, Dillard's, JCPenney, Altar'd State, The Cheesecake Factory, Barnes & Noble, DICK'S Sporting Goods, Dave & Busters, Athleta, and H&M.
Trade Area Facts
- The Hamilton Place campus features four associated centers: Hamilton Corner, which includes Chico's, J.Jill, LOFT, and Athleta; Hamilton Crossing, which includes T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, and World Market; The Shoppes, which offers Marshalls, Five Below, Bed Bath & Beyond; and The Terrace, which includes Academy Sports, Old Navy, ULTA Beauty, and DSW.
- The campus offers over two dozen upscale eateries including Big River Grill, Bonefish Grill, Carrabba's, The Cheesecake Factory, Firebirds Wood Grill, J. Alexanders, P.F. Chang's, and Rodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse.
- The trade area encompasses nine counties in Tennessee as well as portions of north Georgia and northeast Alabama.
- Chattanooga is ideally situated along I-75, I-24, and I-59 centered between Atlanta, Nashville and Knoxville.
- High quality of life and low cost of living, along with a vibrant tech and start-up culture has turned Chattanooga into a top destination to visit, live and work.
- Chattanooga is home to some of the state's largest employers including Tennessee Valley Authority, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, McKee Foods Corporation, Unum, CIGNA Healthcare and Volkswagen Chattanooga.
- Chattanooga is billed as a top destination for outdoor activities, and has twice been named the "Best Town Ever" by Outside Magazine.
- In 2019, Volkswagen selected Chattanooga's VW manufacturing plant for the company's first electric vehicle facility in North America. The $800 million project is expected to generate an additional 1,000 jobs.