Contact Property Facts Plans & PHOTOS News
- Hammock Landing features seven anchors including Target, Kohl's, Ross, Marshalls, Petco, HomeGoods, Five Below, and Michaels.
- The center also features 30 specialty retailers including Dollar Tree, GameStop, maurices, Shoe Carnival, and ULTA Beauty.
- There are also several fast casual and sit-down restaurants including Buffalo Wild Wings, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Firehouse Subs, Your Pie, Longhorn Steakhouse, McDonald's, Moe's Southwest Grill, Panera Bread, Thai Thai House, and Pollo Tropical.
- Hammock Landing is located at Brevard County's busiest interstate exit on I-95, offering excellent visibility from both I-95 and Palm Bay Road.
- Hammock Landing has 2,550 linear feet of frontage on Palm Bay Road, where more than 41,000 cars pass by per day and nearly 70,000 vehicles pass by on I-95 daily.
Trade Area Facts
- Hammock Landing benefits from a densely populated trade area of more than 200,000 people.
- Tourism is the number one revenue producing industry in Florida and Melbourne/Palm Bay area is just an hour's drive from Disney World, SeaWorld, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Cape Canaveral.
- Brevard County is the ninth largest county in Florida and the 17th (of 67) in average household income. Included in Brevard County is Port Canaveral, the world's busiest cruise port serving seven cruise lines which boasts Brevard County's economy by $500 million annually.