Contact Property Facts Plans & PHOTOS News
Specialty Leasing Contact
Trade Area Facts
- Kirkwood Mall is located in the Central Business District of North Dakota's Capital city. It is highly accessible from Highway 83 and Interstate 94, only five minutes from Bismarck Airport and adjacent to the city's event center and just blocks from downtown.
- The latest U.S. Census estimate put the Bismarck MSA population at just over 132,000.
- Taxable sales and purchases have exceeded $2 billion each of the past several years, increasing each year.
- New construction, both residential and commercial, is booming and the retail community continues to grow. Forbes Magazine's list of "Best Places for Business and Careers & Job Growth" has ranked Bismarck in the top 150 repeatedly.
- The population of the Bismarck-Mandan MSA (which includes all of Burleigh and Morton) grew from 94,719 in 2000 to 111,141 in 2010, to 130,037 in 2017. The 2023 population estimate for the MSA is 138,706. The U.S. Census named it as one of the fifty fastest growing metros in the country.
- Unemployment is 2.6%, which is one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country.