Contact Property Facts Plans & PHOTOS News
Trade Area Facts
- Laurel Park Place provides unmatched accessibility and is located just minutes from four major highways, I-94, I-96, I-275, and I-696.
- In addition, Laurel Park Place is ideally situated between two major cities, 14 miles west of Detroit and 28 miles east of Ann Arbor.
- Laurel Park Place's premier central location draws affluent shoppers from Wayne and Oakland counties. Oakland County is one of the wealthiest geographic areas in the world with its technology center coined "Automation Alley."
- Livonia is the ninth largest city in Michigan and the third largest city in Wayne County. Livonia is a carefully planned community of residential, industrial, commercial and civic developments with more than 4,200 businesses.
- Livonia has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Michigan and major international corporations are located in the trade area; including, General Motors, Ford Motor Company, Roush Industries and UPS.
- Laurel Park Place's primary trade area includes seven nationally accredited colleges and universities. It is home to both Madonna University and Schoolcraft Community College.