Contact Property Facts Plans & PHOTOS News
Trade Area Facts
- Ideally located on the US/Mexico border, Laredo is an inland port and the third largest port of entry into the United States after Los Angeles and New York City.
- Laredo handles 51.5% of US/Mexico trade with over 2M truck crossings annually.
- Laredo's population has doubled since 1990, solidifying it as one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
- Laredo enjoys a low unemployment rate of 3.9%. In addition, the market is expected to see job growth of 38.15% over the next 10 years.
- Texas A&M International University and Laredo College with their combined enrollment of approximately 19,000 students call Laredo home.
- Monterrey, Mexico is just 143 miles from the property, and with a population of 4.6 million it is the third largest city in Mexico.
- Mall del Norte is ideally located on I-35 with excellent access to the Laredo International Airport.