Contact Property Facts Plans & PHOTOS News
Specialty Leasing Contact
Trade Area Facts
- The bustling city of Jackson, located in west Tennessee between Memphis and Nashville is making an incredible mark on the world. As a leading exporter, Jackson ships everything from Pringles to industrial pipe to the far reaches of the globe.
- Home to eight area colleges and universities with total enrollment exceeding 30,000 students.
- The city's diverse population enjoys and enviable business climate, top-rated hospitals, award-winning schools, affordable housing and a wealth of recreational opportunities.
- The area is a prominent business hub for The Kellogg Company, Delta Faucet Company, Stanley Black & Decker, Toyota Boshoku Tennessee, Toyota Bodine Aluminum, Owens-Corning and others.
- Located at the intersection of five state highways and I-40 (the most traveled interstate in the United States), Jackson attracts over 800,000 tourists annually.
- The trade area encompasses 20 counties in west Tennessee.