Contact Property Facts Plans & PHOTOS News
- Southaven Towne Center is an open-air shopping center located approximately six miles south of Memphis, Tennessee. Spanning 101 acres, the center offers more than 40 specialty stores including Bath & Bodt Works, David's Bridal, Justice, Kirklands, and The Children's Place.
- The center is anchored by Dillard's, JCPenney, Bed Bath & Beyond, JoAnn Fabrics, Sportsmans Wearhouse, and Urban Air Adventure Park.
- The Shops at Southaven, a 47,000 square-foot addition includes Carter's, Men's Wearhouse, Torrid, ULTA Beauty, and Versona.
Trade Area Facts
- Southaven Towne Center is strategically located in DeSoto County along I-55 allowing easy access for shoppers and tourists. More than 100,000 cars per day travel this main thoroughfare between Memphis, Tennessee and Tunica, Mississippi. Tunica is the third largest gaming destination in the United States.
- DeSoto County ranks in the top 40 fastest growing counties in the U.S. and is the fastest growing county in Mississippi.
- DeSoto County's low 7% sales tax rate, low property taxes and sustained growth continue to attract customers from the Memphis market and surrounding areas for recurring purchases and big-ticket items.
- The DeSoto County Public School System is home to the second largest and highest-ranked schools in the state of Mississippi. Approximately 70% of public school graduates in DeSoto County attend college.
- There are three major colleges and universities located within the Southaven Towne Center trade area, including the University of Memphis at Southaven, University of Tennessee at Memphis, and Northwest Mississippi Community College.
- Southaven has been recognized as the "Top Small Market in the South" by Southern Business and Development Magazine.