Contact Property Facts Plans & PHOTOS News
- The Promenade features 11 anchors including Best Buy, DICK'S Sporting Goods, Kohl's, Marshalls, Michaels, Office Depot, PetSmart, and Target. The center also features more than 90,000 square feet of specialty shops including Kirkland's, Ross Dress for Less, Old Navy, and ULTA Beauty.
- The Promenade offers many casual and family dining options that are also a major draw to the center including Buffalo Wild Wings, Chick-fil-A, Newk's, Olive Garden, and Red Lobster.
Trade Area Facts
- The Promenade is conveniently located at the major intersection of I-10 and I-110 on the gateway to beaches, nine premier casinos, and the main east/west corridor between Mobile and New Orleans, where an estimated 100,000 cars pass daily.
- The Biloxi/Gulfport region of Mississippi is one of the fastest growing areas on the Gulf Coast and is also experiencing tremendous residential growth.
- Five miles south of The Promenade, the Keesler Air Force Base trains 40,000 students annually and is home to Keesler Medical Center, the second largest Air Force medical facility in the United States. Keesler is the single largest employer in the area with an annual economic impact on Mississippi's Gulf Coast of over $1.1 billion.
- A few miles south of The Promenade is Biloxi's gaming and casino resort strip. Some of the biggest names in the business, including MGM Beau Rivage, Boyd Gaming, Landry's and Penn National all have significant investments in the community. Hard Rock recently completed a $32 million, 12-story hotel tower with 154 rooms.